Ginny Yang, a Customer Experience Designer
I am a Customer Experience Designer originally from Taiwan, currently based in South Holland, the Netherlands.
Welcome to my portfolio website!
Identify The Problems
• Examine and uncover the problem, and define the goal and definition of success
Define The Goal
• Develop the target group persona, user goal and the specific opportunity and scope
• Conduct research as needed to support the process
Design The Solution
• Generate creative ideas and transform them into a conceptual storyboard and then to a practical design that can be implemented
• Establish the criteria for success and identify measurable metrics to evaluate progress and achievements
• Implement the design, run experiments and measure data
User interview / Context-mapping / Questionnaire / Commercial experimentation / …
Segmentation & Persona / System mapping / Data analytics / …
Value proposition / Journey mapping / Concept design / UIUX design / Dashboard design / Design system / Service design blueprint / …
Workshop facilitation / Design lessons teaching / …
Merck Sharp & Dohme B.V. Netherlands
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative CX research to inform data-driven business decisions.
- Facilitated creative and strategic sessions for cross-functional teams.
- Designed digital solutions, including websites, dashboards, and email templates & design system.
- Led commercial experimentation and AB testing to optimize conversion rates.
- Collaborated effectively with multiple vendors for seamless project execution.
- Worked in agile with multiple teams.
Service Design Graduation Intern
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Conducted internal customer experience research to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Defined personas and mapped customer journeys to gain insights into pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitated co-creative workshops to align stakeholders and generate innovative solutions.
- Designed a concept for a dashboard to streamline and improve the employee leave-taking experience for managers.
Product design intern
- Designed half-wood half-leather accessories.
Co-founder & UI/UX Designer
- Designed and launched a successful social media app with over 100,000 downloads.
- Recognised for startup potential and awarded Silicon Valley training.
MSc Integrated Product Design
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
BSc Mechanical Engineering
National Taiwan University (NTU)
To gain insights into my approach towards driving digital transformation, please explore the projects I have undertaken…
I derive great satisfaction from introducing design thinking into people’s lives. My approach involves not just designing for them, but also designing with them, and encouraging them to learn about design thinking through hands-on experience.